Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Moving, moving, moving


This is my moving crew, ready to roll. Two more trips...
Does the moving process ever end? As near as I can tell, no.  I'm about to embark on yet another long drive from Montana back to Nevada to pick up yet another load. This is almost...but not quite...enough to make me a minimalist. Almost.

Rumor has it that in only two more trips, we will have transferred everything from one place to the other. Call me a skeptic, but I'll believe it when I see an empty house on one end of the trip and a full house on the other.





I've written quite a few books this year, despitethe never-ending move in addition to my son's wedding this summer. I'm not sure how I got all the books done, to tell you the truth, although the other day I glanced over at my husband and murmured, "I'm so looking forward to not writing in the car."

If all goes according to plan, I will be living in only one house, instead of two, by the end of this month and I will be writing at a desk instead of on a lapboard.

I'm very excited about the Tule books I have in the works. Catch Me, Cowboy released last month, and now I'm working on an International Bull Rider book that will release next spring and have contracted to write a book for a fun series set in a Victorian hotel next fall. In addition to this, I have more bull rider books coming from Harlequin Western and more Brody's of Lightning Creek coming from Harlequin Superromance.

It's been a productive year, despite the chaos and I'm looking forward to doing a lot of Montana research for my future books--just as soon as the dust settles.

Have a great day!
Jeannie

1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Happy Moving!

denise