Pages

Saturday, December 02, 2017

Happy Holidays, Y'all!--Susan Sands

I can't believe another year has flown by yet again. I'll be an empty nester this time next year if
everything goes as planned. My daughter's senior year is rolling by at the speed of light along with everything else. My mom moved in with me and then moved back out into her own place where she'd been waiting to be approved for an apartment. Plus, I released two books this years!

Life leaves us little room to choose our level of busyness. Mine has been non-stop for a couple years now. But there's a lot to look forward to as well. I'm excited to see what college life brings for my third child in the coming months. I will miss her terribly, but I'm so excited for her next steps toward adulthood and independence. I know, ask me again in May and see what I have to say then. I might be sobbing my eyes out.

I'm writing, editing, and making career decisions right now as well. I should have books coming out next year. I'll keep you posted on that. Hopefully I'll have details coming soon.

So, in the meantime, I'm promoting Christmas, Alabama at book signings and on social media. So far the reviews are great!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a lovely holiday season!!

Susan

1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Merry Christmas!

denise